1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

documents in apps not syncing

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by TravelingRae, Jan 7, 2012.

1. TravelingRae

TravelingRae iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My question refers specifically to the neu.Annotate+ app, but I'm having it with other apps, so I'm guess I'm doing something wrong rather than having an app specific problem.

I put a bunch of PDFs on my iPad via iTunes. Now, I want to remove them. I went to the App tab, selected neu.Annotate+, highlighted the PDFs I wanted to remove, hit the delete key, and confirmed that I wanted to remove the files. Then I synced. The files are still on my iPad. I have tried force closing the app and restarting and also restarting the iPad. I really don't want to have to manually remove 1,000+ files from my iPad so how do I get the data on iTunes to sync itself to my iPad?

Thank you,

Rae