What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computer not autorized to sync my apps

Rodolfomarq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a jailbroken iPad 2 with ios 5.0.1 and I downloaded keynote from the internet. I tried to open it with itunes but it said that I had to register the computer to use the app, and it wanted me to log in with somebody else's email to do so. So I used iexplorer to transfer the ipa file directly to my ipad and installed it. The app didn't work and I removed it, but after that every time I try to sync my ipad with itunes it says my computer is not allowed to do that and I have to autorize it using the apple account that was regitered with the keynote I downloaded. It's like all of a suden my ipad became personX's iPad. If I choose to sync without autorizing the computer, iTunes says that all my apps will be erased. Please, somebody help.

Most reactions

Latest posts