What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rarely use it for music. I listen to music when working out and moving around too much for something as large as an iPad. So I only keep a small collection of songs on it. My iPhone is my main portable music player.

Wish the poll had more granularity. If it was always, semi-frequently, occasionally, or never I probably would go with occasionally. Guess I gotta go with "kinda" lol.

Michael

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I'm in the car I have the iPad connected to the radio.. I often use the iPod app to listen to my MP3 library and I also stream my favorite internet radio stations quite often.. One of the reasons I got a 3G iPad was so I could hear internet radio tunes while driving in the car.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I'm in the car I have the iPad connected to the radio.. I often use the iPod app to listen to my MP3 library and I also stream my favorite internet radio stations quite often.. One of the reasons I got a 3G iPad was so I could hear internet radio tunes while driving in the car.
Every iPhone since 2008 is 3G and can do the same thing in a much smaller package. ;)

Michael

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only if im traveling

Great qualifier as that’s my intended purpose. I never really listened to music on my iPhone when I still had it but music on the iPad2 during long flights makes sense to me. That, and audio books will hopefully pass the time on those boring flights to Europe. Of course now that I purchased the iPad2 and hundreds in support gear for an upcoming trip, I’ll for sure get seated next to some hot chick and care less about the iPad.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup, all the time! I have more songs on the iPhone 4 because the iPad has more films! I link it to speakers to get a better and louder sound. I have homeshare on a lot so that covers my whole 12000 songs on pc.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Nickybee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have 36 song songs on my Ipad that I listen to while browsing the web or using some apps.

lebrunj1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sometimes listen to music on it but that's rare I read more than anything else on my Pad

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't buy music because I'm easily bored, but I love Pandora and other internet radio apps. It's always a bummer when one of my games turns off Pandora in the background.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

appleeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And do not use the iPod app.
I just put mp3's into the Goodreader app folder and can play them without problems. No iTunes crap needed, just like any non-Apple mp3 player.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do I have an home and a wireless speaker I was wondering if any one knew how you can make both of them work at the same time?

Sent from my iPad to here!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the time. It's my main music player.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Most reactions

Latest posts