What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Lostintheweb21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Bluetooth headphones which I use in those frequent times my mind won't settle down.

dansmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. When I'm at home doing dishes and my local radio isn't playing what I want to listen to more and more. I also listen to my music at work on my iPad when I don't have my iPod.

dottie_79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the buds and around 1700 tunes loaded, but sometimes if find the music to be distracting while I'm reading. My primary iPad use is as an ebook reader. There are a lot of reasons I prefer the iPad to single function readers, but that's a whole other story.

I would love to listen music but doesn't it cost a lot to buy?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I would love to listen music but doesn't it cost a lot to buy?

If you have music on CDs, you can transfer it to your iPad via iTunes.

Purchasing digital content in iTunes is often less expensive than buying CDs. You also have the option, in many cases, to buy single tracks which is handy if you only like a few songs on a particular album.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts