What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

clement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, of course I will. I'm a super music fan. But if you use iTunes to get music, it will cost you lots of time. So, I will use some program to help me save youtube music on my computer, and then export it to my iPad. I have lots of music on my gadget,:D :D :D.

denzul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coffeeboy said:
Heck, I use my iPad2 for almost everything these days... Reading books, magazines and newspapers, music, internet radio...  The only (media) thing I'm not using it for is watching movies. For that purpose I have a home cinema set-up... 

//Stefan

Sorted :)

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the ipod touch for music. The battery would die so much faster than it alredy does if i used my ipad for music also.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have over 2k songs on my ipad and listen to them all day at work. still get great battery life.

jadon777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I listen to music on my iPad2 most mornings as I get ready for work, love it.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My whole music library is synced to Padi. I just use iPhone iPod when I'm on the go. But u know how you get into one of those moods and want to hear a specific song that you normally wouldn't listen to? That's why I have Padi.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There's not enough space for my whole music collection! I wish! I try to put a mixture on my iPad and iPhone but there's always one I've missed!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
There's not enough space for my whole music collection! I wish! I try to put a mixture on my iPad and iPhone but there's always one I've missed!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

There never is enough space for all of mine either and it is so hard trying to decide what makes the cut to the iPad or iPod isn't it. As you said, there is always something that gets missed!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts