1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Do you have a stylus...

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by rocshaus, Dec 1, 2010.

1. rocshaus

rocshaus iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, so this question goes out to anyone using a stylus. Is there any way to calibrate the ipad so that you don't have to guess where your lines (brush strokes, etc.) are going to land when you are drawing? I have sort of figured out "about" where my line will land, but come on, every touch device I have ever owned has had some rudimentary form of touch calibration whether for finger touch or stylus use...
    BTW, I know that I don't have to calibrate the iPad for my fat fingers when I'm browsing the web, or flipping through photos or any of the 99% of things it's generally used for, but I'm not trying to draw or photo edit with my fingers. That's why I bought a stylus. As such I would like a bit more precision. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide. :)
  2. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No need for it just take a few days & you will be calibrated to your iPad..:D