What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do i have a virus or a hacker??

Adivinecz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mail is showing 12 new mails, when I go into my inbox there are new mails from "no sender" with date 69-12-31 which contain no info and cannot be deleted. There are also mails with blue dot which have no sender info just dates 00-12-31 which also cannot be deleted.
Any helpful advice?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get that every now and then. It usually goes away in like an hour or so. iPad can't get a virus.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mail is showing 12 new mails, when I go into my inbox there are new mails from "no sender" with date 69-12-31 which contain no info and cannot be deleted. There are also mails with blue dot which have no sender info just dates 00-12-31 which also cannot be deleted.
Any helpful advice?

Google is your friend.

I googled the following: "mails from "no sender" with date 69-12-31" Lots of people have seen this, so perhaps you might Google it and do a little research. You are one of many recieving this mail.

Bob

Most reactions

Latest posts