Receiving emails that won't delete

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by dee1976, Jul 13, 2012.

1. dee1976

dee1976 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have received four emails that have "no sender" "no content" dated 12/31/69 that will not delete. When I try the edit key to delete, there is no bubble beside them. Sliding my finder across to delete does not work. When I check my email on my hard drive, these emails do not show up. The morning before They showed up, I began receiving error messages saying that my email could not be downloaded because my user name/ password were incorrect even though nothing had changed. I tried shutting down my IPad and rebooting but to no avail. Please advise. BTW, I have been having similar problems on my hard drive with accessing my email through Windows Live. I get an error message saying that my user name/ password are incorrect. I have checked it under Properties on my hard drive and Settings on my IPad and all info is correct.. I have tried changing the password and it might work for a day or less before I get that message again. My email is a .bellsouth.net address through AT&T. I contacted them but they say the problem is not at their end. PLEASE HELP!!!
  2. dnc

dnc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same issues. After a time, the emails disappear. The dates are the same. Weird,