What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted E mails keep coming back

Milliep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My deleted E mails as far back as four years ago keep coming back into my Inbox and when I delete them all, they come right back. There re 275 E mails now, can anyone please help. Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you use the built in Mail app, and which account is misbehaving (iCloud, Outlook, Gmail, ...)? Is your iPad up to date (iOS 12.1.4]?

OP
M

Milliep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you use the built in Mail app, and which account is misbehaving (iCloud, Outlook, Gmail, ...)? Is your iPad up to date (iOS 12.1.4]?

Yes use built in E mail. I cloud misbehaving I pad up to date. Thankyou .

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Force close the app: slide upwards from the bottom so that you can see the App Switcher, then slide the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

Turn off Mail for the account, restart your iPad, and enable Mail once more.

Take a look at the account online. Open www.icloud.com via browser. Are the deleted emails there as well?

OP
M

Milliep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Force close the app: slide upwards from the bottom so that you can see the App Switcher, then slide the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

Turn off Mail for the account, restart your iPad, and enable Mail once more.

Take a look at the account online. Open www.icloud.com via browser. Are the deleted emails there as well?

Thanks for all your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts