1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cydia, Installous 5 and most jailbroken apps not working

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by ipaddercrisis, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipaddercrisis

ipaddercrisis iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't get into Cydia or a piracy-enabling tweak. I want to get into Cydia so I can uninstall some of the things that are crashing my iPad. But I don't know how to fix it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,744 / 0
    Oh, you poor thing! You can't get a piracy tweak - that allows you to steal apps - to work. Oh, the horror!

This forum neither condones or supports piracy or those that do piracy. Not only is piracy (aka: theft, stealing, thievery, etc.) against our rules, it's illegal. Don't be a pirate!

You'll receive no assistance here for your problem other than this suggestion: Remove any piracy enabling apps and tweaks from your iPad and buy your apps like honest folk do. Then, I can be about 99.9% sure your iPad will work just fine.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.