What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Apps

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are your most useful/favorite Cydia apps that you downloaded? List 5-10?

Thanks

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XBMC just came out for the iPad. No other Cydia app comes even close, so you can probably end this thread. XBMC for the ipad completely transforms how awesome the ipad is instantaneously.

Sridhar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded these so far:

Browser Changer - to set iCab as default browser
FullForce - to make iPhone apps like Facebook go full screen as if they are made for iPad
CyDelete - to delete apps installed through Cydia like any other app
MxTube - to download from YouTube

OP
T

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just deleted cydelete. Very good app

Thanks every1 for the feedback..keep it coming

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to get XBMC from Cydia, but I can't follow the directions because the Cydia on my home screen doesn't give me any way to go to "Manage" to get started . Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do? Is there an alternate way to install XBMC?

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XBMC just came out for the iPad. No other Cydia app comes even close, so you can probably end this thread. XBMC for the ipad completely transforms how awesome the ipad is instantaneously.

Could you tell me how to download XBMC? I'm having problems. Thanks

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have xbmc installed....nice.

If you like playing the retro classics on the ipad...may i suggest adding this repo:
Http://cydia.xsellize.com/
And look for snes A.D.X.+ which allows you to play all the snes/nes classics on the ipad and includes built in rom downloader. One of the added benefits of this is that it also allows me to use my Wii remotes as the controller for games.

Most reactions

Latest posts