What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating sheet music

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OP
DontUnderstandMyIpad
Reaction score
Diane B said:
Here's the first one I found by googling

http://composerfocus.com/-/articles/roundups/ipad-music-app-roundup-r32
Scroll down a bit to find the ones that allow you to write music

Diane

I am more than delighted to find out about Symphony Pro and bought it immediately.

Apart from entering notes by pressing the corresponding place on the sheet, they also get recorded by simply playing on the virtual keyboard. This makes entering notes a lot more comfortable than writing them by hand.

Diane, thank you very much for your persistent research.

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having a lot of fun importing blank manuscript as a background into Note Taker HD and then writing notes onto it using a stylus. The results are great.

Jokerz126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which would be the best app for creating a lead sheet and adding chord symbols?
Will Symphony pro do this job, or is there something better?

variador

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jokerz126, I would also like to know the answer to your question. Haven't looked at symphony pro yet. Think I'll follow the links at the top of the thread to see if there is an answer in there.
Would be interested in what you come up with also!
Anyone else have any ideas about the best app(s) to make lead sheets with chords?

Most reactions

Latest posts