What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating forms

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Here's what you can do.

-open the .doc in Pages
-tap on the right pointing arrow in pages and select Email document
-choose PDF and send it to your email
-open the email and choose Open in...
-SignMyPad should appear

But honestly, using NoteTakerHD is easier, as it converts a .doc to PDF directly on import.

You are an absolute genius! I managed to get one of my PDF books to signmyipad and I also used your suggestion as well! Your lightbulb suggestion of it's not a PDF pinged into brain and I realised that was it but your suggestion above converted it from W( not sure if that's word) doc to PDF. Can't praise you enough but don't get a big head mind.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You are an absolute genius! I managed to get one of my PDF books to signmyipad and I also used your suggestion as well! Your lightbulb suggestion of it's not a PDF pinged into brain and I realised that was it but your suggestion above converted it from W( not sure if that's word) doc to PDF. Can't praise you enough but don't get a big head mind.

I am glad you got it working. And if me clutching at straws qualifies for being genius, than I am more than happy to be a straw clutcher :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I am glad you got it working. And if me clutching at straws qualifies for being genius, than I am more than happy to be a straw clutcher :D

Clutching! Running with it and gaining the top of the mountain, more like!

Most reactions

Latest posts