What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating an e-book with pdfs...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory.allen30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I create an e-book with several pdfs? I have the actual book rented from an online e-reader, who unfortunately won't let me keep it even though I need it for another month. How ridiculous, right?

I saved every single page on my computer via the website.

Anyway, I would like to know if there is a program I put all of these individual pdfs into to make a cohesive e-book---complete with a working search and index feature?

Thanks!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will not be re-opened. This forum does not condone piracy. The rented ebook is not the property of the poster, and making permanent copies, in the opinion of the iPF moderation team, would be piracy.

I will remind members now that asking for advice on piracy can have unpleasant consequences, including a complete ban on using iPF. The same is true of those who offer advice on the methods of piracy.

If in doubt, read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts