What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vstore's e-book release on Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanreit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made a post yesterday related to this, anyway, I guess you're not allowed to post links outside of this website because they deleted the thread. Which is surprising to me because I've been an upstanding member here for quite some time and I see posts outside of this website from time to time. Anyway, I came across a link a couple days ago on Facebook on how to get a vast variety of legal content in your living room. It seemed to me that while I was reading the E-book that it made a lot more sense for Iphones and Ipads than it did otherwise, although I'm sure the author didn't intend that. Anyway, I bought the E-book, and it's pretty good. Does anyone know if you can post parts of an E-book on this site? Or what it takes to post a link to the E-book? I don't want to break any rules here.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What you are posting is NOT legal!

This is from the description of the book --

In depth E-book that shows the total downloading novice how to get all of today's latest TV shows and Movies from the pirated websites to your television commercial free and in most cases in HD.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts