What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crash, crash, crash

SickSquirrel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Chrome on my iPad. It crashes every thirty minutes on the dot. I have to manually reconnect each time. Any way around this? Or why it started? It just begun happening. To get here I crashed every time page loaded. 24 minutes to get my post started.

cruiser111

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried a reboot? Turn it off and then on again.
Also try clearing history and cache on the browser.
You can clear cookies too. Just realize you'll need to sign-in again at sites in which you were signed-in.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try using Chrome in Incognito mode. If it stops crashing, there's a extension related issue.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since September last year, Chrome supports using third party app extensions to post and share content. You can integrate apps like Pocket and Evernote right into Google Chrome.

Reaction score
I just cleared all. I'm not sure how to change modes. It's odd how thirty minutes on the dot it dies, when until last week it never crashed. I'm still going thirty minutes before it dies. I also noticed typos don't offer choices but that nay be the forum

Nepheler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since September last year, Chrome supports using third party app extensions to post and share content. You can integrate apps like Pocket and Evernote right into Google Chrome.
Thanks J.A., haven't used chrome much on iPad. That's nice, I'll give it a try!

Most reactions

Latest posts