What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could you share some of the useful applications for ipad?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where App is pretty good also lots of features.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have to add teamviewer, sound hound, dropbox, photopad, dictionary

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GarageBand has been a great hit in this house.

Unfortunately as Andy Ihnatko said,
"It should be responsible for the release of a lot of awful, awful music in the coming year; I struggle to think of another tool that makes it so easy to play, record, and produce music."

He's so right.
I have heard that awful awful music.............

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vocali05 said:
Oh sweet I didnt know that

I was just so excited when they launched garage band. But after purchasing and using the app. It doesnt kinda exceed my expectations. Its a good start for beginners in music though.

Main problem with this app is its sound. Its so difficult to hear. Had to plug it to my speakers to sing through with the app.. Hehe

Maybe its really made for ipad2

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Good reader, whistle phone( turns ur iPad into a VoIP enabled device to send and recieve phone calls and gives ur iPad it's own phone number and it's y edition. ;-)

thanks for Whistle phone. Installed on Touch and Ipad

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use a lot of the above mentioned apps but will add Noteshelf which is a quick and easy notetaker in handwriting. i use it a lot for things like grocery lists, etc. I also really like Notetaker HD for more complex notetaking with muliple pages with lots of options

For photography I like Photogene and Filterstorm for processing for sharing, Flickr, etc. Use Collections mostly for portfolios, slideshows. Reeldirector for on Ipad quick videos wnd slideshows too or combos of stills and video.

Couldn't do without Dropbox in conjunction with most of the apps I use daily.

Diane

Jerikh0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps that I have found useful lately especially for school is dropbox for saving PDF notes ands Upad for marking and making notes on the PDFs. Really useful in class as it saves me ink and paper because all my notes are saved to my iPad. For games I'm addicted to plans vs zombies.

Most reactions