1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Could someone post native youtube.ipa that was in ios 5.11

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by gooturk, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gooturk

gooturk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i prefered the old youtube app and i'm going to transfer the app to my ipad through the computer. Thanks
  2. goofy8275

goofy8275 iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +163 / 0
    I would like to welcome you, our newest member, to this gorgeous online community where iPad users alike come from all walks of life to converse and share their knowledge of the revolutionary piece of technology brought into existence by Apple known as the iPad. I invite and encourage you to look around and make some new posts, we could certainly use that! Make yourself at home!
    We only ask that you kindly read over the forum rules and follow them during your membership at the forum. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
    Also, for anyone using the iPF app for iPad (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8) and having issues with the Send button, read this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-4-forum/99986-ipf-app-send-button-greyed-out.html#post780659

It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we welcome our newest member to the forum.

Regards.

From the account of Goofy8275, user of iPadForums
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,669 / 0
    No, I'm afraid we can't allow this. That YouTube app is Apple proprietary software and, as such, is protected under their EULA. There is and will be no exchanging of software here.

In addition, as the YouTube app was a system app, it's not a simple matter of getting/copying the .ipa (as there would be with a "regular" App Store app).

Have a look in the App Store for the free YouTube app. It's the "official" Google one and I understand it works as well as the stock Apple one ever did (maybe even better).

All that said, and since we can't/won't help - I'll close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn
  4. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,915 / 1
    You could also check out some of the other apps that play YouTube videos, such as YouPlayer and Jasmine.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.