What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could not downloading any apps after upgrade to iOS7 Beta 6

mashitahrahim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem regarding on my iPad. I cannot download any apps since I upgrading my iPad to iOS7 Beta 6. It keeps showing "loading...." since yesterday. I'm not sure what is happening now. Anyone have facing the same problem as mine? Help! :(

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello mashitahrahim, you have now posted this identical question in three other dedicated international forums, which is against the forum rules. Please do not do this any more as it fragments the conversation and is confusing to members as to which of these posts they should respond to.
I am transferring this post to the iPad Help forum where it is hoped you will receive a response. Your other three posts will be deleted.
We ask that you read the forum rules here:
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
The OB

OP
mashitahrahim

mashitahrahim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello mashitahrahim, you have now posted this identical question in three other dedicated international forums, which is against the forum rules. Please do not do this any more as it fragments the conversation and is confusing to members as to which of these posts they should respond to. I am transferring this post to the iPad Help forum where it is hoped you will receive a response. Your other three posts will be deleted. We ask that you read the forum rules here: See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html The OB

Okay, sorryyyy.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a problem regarding on my iPad. I cannot download any apps since I upgrading my iPad to iOS7 Beta 6. It keeps showing "loading...." since yesterday. I'm not sure what is happening now. Anyone have facing the same problem as mine? Help! :(
are you a developer? if you are not then you are likely to be in trouble for downloading ios7 in the first place, it is also likely to be the reason you are having problems, if you have downloaded ios7 illegally then you will get no help here.

Most reactions

Latest posts