What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying

picayune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I hit copy while reading something and want to save it, Where does it go how do I find it? Thanks, "I pad ignorant but learning"

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
picayune said:
If I hit copy while reading something and want to save it, Where does it go how do I find it? Thanks, "I pad ignorant but learning"

If you copy something it goes into a buffer and stays there until you copy something else. Then that replaces the first item. I use Notes as a scratch pad to put stuff. Just open Notes, double tap on a page to bring up the paste option, tap on paste and now you have a copy.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In addition, when viewed in landscape, you can swipe right on a note in the left column. This will make a red "Delete" button appear so you can delete the post. If, in portrait mode, you press the button titled "Notes" (upper left), you can do the same thing within the drop-down list.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts