What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying playlists from my iPad to my PC

Psiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 5 year old iMac (that has rarely been turned off) recently had a hard disk failure. It was a total crash and my old disk was totally fried but I was a good boy and had a backup. Now there were two small flaws with my back up. 1. Chose not to back up the applications - hey all my apps are legal I can download them again. 2. There was a corruption on my backup - one file, that stopped the recovery from time machine.

Still this was not a problem as you can restore folder by folder. Probably best anyway - there was 5 years worth of junk on the pc... It needed a clear out.

As Snow Leopard is just out the first thing I did was upgrade. (where did iPhoto go to ?)

My main problem is that I happily recovered my iTunes library but there were no playlists - I copied the files down and had iTunes re-load them. This is a really good way of getting rid of the duplicates by the way.

Now I have my playlists on my iPad .... How do I get them from my iPad back onto my IMac ?

Most reactions

Latest posts