What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a playlist of my MP3 files

gaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, and a fairly new iPad Mini user. I have an extensive amount of my personal CD's and LP's that I've converted to MP3 format. I use Dropbox as the interface between my PC and my iPad, but when I load a folder of MP3 tracks to Dropbox, the player will only play a single track. At some point in time, while surfing the 'Net, I found a reference to a Playlist App for $4.99 that two people stated was the best app that they had ever purchased. But today I cannot recall the name of the app. So I'm in need of a recomdation of a Playlist maker app that will allow me to play a continous list of 50 or more tunes consecutively using my iPad.
GA-boy

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :) Just a question - are you using iTunes on your PC to backup your iPad Mini (whether cabled or wireless)? If so, your music can be added to your iTunes library, playlists can be made, and the desired MP3 files and playlists can be either synced or directly transferred to your iPad. If you are not using iTunes then you still should be 'backing up' your iPad to the cloud. Let me stop there and please respond concerning my questions? Dave

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, and a fairly new iPad Mini user. I have an extensive amount of my personal CD's and LP's that I've converted to MP3 format. I use Dropbox as the interface between my PC and my iPad, but when I load a folder of MP3 tracks to Dropbox, the player will only play a single track. At some point in time, while surfing the 'Net, I found a reference to a Playlist App for $4.99 that two people stated was the best app that they had ever purchased. But today I cannot recall the name of the app. So I'm in need of a recomdation of a Playlist maker app that will allow me to play a continous list of 50 or more tunes consecutively using my iPad. GA-boy
Hi, welcome to iPF!

There's SongBox Player for DropBox Free (app from App Store, for iPhone) that can stream your music from DropBox. I suggest you take a look at it. Maybe it does what you need. Here's the link to App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/songbox-player-for-dropbox/id459822256?l=en&mt=8
There's also a paid version (0,89 €). It's not the one you're looking for, maybe it's a good surrogate.

Last edited:

Most reactions