1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Convert wmv to ipad & can I use a usb?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by bashbrother, May 21, 2012.

1. bashbrother

bashbrother iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FIrst question is how am I able to watch a wmv from the web on my ipad? I dont want to have to go through itunes everytime for this.

Second question is can a usb device be used to transfer pictures back and forth with ipad?

thanks in advance.
  2. Seadog

Seadog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Using the camera connection kit, in most cases certain pictures can be transfered in the supported formats. As for watch wmv video, I have been able to watch some videos using VLC. There are several different apps that will do it as long as they are DRM free.
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  3. Lyric39

Lyric39 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Real audio has a fantastic iPad and anything converter still have to run it on pc though and then transfer it via iPad cable
  4. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    One answer to the second part of your question may be the device on this thread http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-connect/75570-cloudftp.html

The Archangel