What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts from iphone to ipad?

nedcronin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to get all the contacts on my iPhone over to my iPad when I synch it. So far I haven't synched my contacts because on my pc it seems like I have to synch it with windows contacts, which I don't use. I just want all my contacts from my phone backed up and I would like to get them al on my iPad as well. Since I don't use windows contacts, should I select that and synch or is there another way to do this? I'm just afraid of overwriting my iPhone contacts, I'm probably being too cautious but I want to make sure....

rpen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a similar problem. I have a PC, iPhone 3, and just got an iPad 2. I have registered the iPad and have email (I have a Comcast account) but do not have any contacts on my iPad. How do I sync my iPhone contacts with my iPad 2? Thanks!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am having a similar problem. I have a PC, iPhone 3, and just got an iPad 2. I have registered the iPad and have email (I have a Comcast account) but do not have any contacts on my iPad. How do I sync my iPhone contacts with my iPad 2? Thanks!

Use a Google account like j0yful suggested. You can ignore the new Google Mail account that goes with it, though a second email account can come in handy now and then. You'll also be able to keep your calendars synced this way.

Most reactions