What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managing Contacts on Ipad3

dlwei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to Ipad. I have Droid phone through Verizon with gmail account. My email acct I've used on windows laptop is AOL. I synched my aol contacts with my Outlook contacts on laptop. Then I pulled the Outlook contacts over to my gmail account which also contains my cell phone contacts used on the Droid phone. I've made a couple of passes at getting my contacts in the gmail account synched to the Ipad. Just hacking along I've gotten the stuff over to Ipad. But in the process I've got a ton of duplication and garbage now in the Ipad contact list. So I went back and totally cleaned up my gmail contacts and outlook contacts on my windows laptop. Now I want to synch this stuff over to the Ipad to replace the contacts on the ipad with the new cleaned up contact list. But I don't want to accidently push the Ipad stuff back to the laptop gmail/outlook contact lists. How do I proceed? Help please!

Most reactions