1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cluttered Contacts List

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by pmann11, May 14, 2012.

1. pmann11

pmann11 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

I just synched my Outlook contacts to my new iPad, using itunes sync (via usb cord). The problem is that I had a lot of redundancy in my Outlook contacts, which has translated to multiple contact repeats on the iPad. I have cleaned up the Outlook contacts and would like to reload. My question is: how do I clear/delete the contcts on the iPad, so that I can re-sync and get a clean copy on my iPad?

Thanks
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,010 / 1
    I seriously dislike the iTunes method of syncing contacts and calendars, but if you must:

At the bottom of the Info tab in iTunes (iPad connected and selected) there is an Advanced box. As it says, if you check the box for Contacts, all the info for that app will be replaced with the computer's information on the next sync.

:p