What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constant log in request,

dmlaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Out of the blue when I wake up my iPad I get a request to login to my iTunes account!
It's very annoying, anyone else had this issue and if so can it be stopped?

Thanks, Dave

OP
D

dmlaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, yes I checked and all the apps are up to date!

Thanks

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Out of the blue when I wake up my iPad I get a request to login to my iTunes account!
It's very annoying, anyone else had this issue and if so can it be stopped?

Thanks, Dave
Hi, has the forum app resolved itself yet? I have still left mine uninstalled. Seems like the same thing is happening with the iTunes app. I would have thought Apple would have got there act in order by now although we keep being assured they are working on it. That said, the App Store was out yesterday and one or two other apps. I thought that might have been as a result of Sandy hitting the east coast USA. Still, that's another issue. Come Apple get your finger out please.

OP
D

dmlaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, the forum app was very vocal yesterday, but only heard from it once today, but not when I've had a reply to my threads!

Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts