What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting Ipad2 to WIFI I need help...... Please

carmanhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Ipad2 with wifi. My password was changed because I got a wireless Comcast modem. I understand the part to go to Wifi and choose a network, but in doing so it does show a few networks, including mine. I can click on any network "but" mine and they all a for the password. If I click on my network, I am getting an error msg saying, Unable to join the network. "DISMISS" with the name of my network in the box. I have no clue as to what to do from here. Anyone have the answer or sugg.

Thank you.

Sissy526

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This has happened to me on other devices and it usually was the result of incorrectly inputting a password. When this happened to me on the ipad, I tapped on the blue arrow at the end of the box with the name of the network I was trying to join and then tapped on FORGET NETWORK on the options page for the network. When I tapped on the network name again, I was offered the chance to input my password. This time it worked so evidently I had input the password incorrectly. Give this a try.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sissy526 said:
This has happened to me on other devices and it usually was the result of incorrectly inputting a password. When this happened to me on the ipad, I tapped on the blue arrow at the end of the box with the name of the network I was trying to join and then tapped on FORGET NETWORK on the options page for the network. When I tapped on the network name again, I was offered the chance to input my password. This time it worked so evidently I had input the password incorrectly. Give this a try.

Ditto, try the Forget Network option and you should be prompted to input the password.

Most reactions