What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CONFIRMED (?): ALL 3G iPADS WILL BE SHIPED ON THE SAME DAY.

blake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All this morning i've been bugging apple online chat to see if i could get more information on the 3G release. After about 5 trys i got some good information.

She says regardless if you ordered today or the first day pre-orders were announced we'll all be geting it the same day.

EDIT: forgot the screen shot
WTG

can't figure out how to post the pic. heres the link :http://cl.ly/WTG

Last edited:

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All this morning i've been bugging apple online chat to see if i could get more information on the 3G release. After about 5 trys i got some good information.

She says regardless if you ordered today or the first day pre-orders were announced we'll all be geting it the same day.

EDIT: forgot the screen shot
WTG

can't figure out how to post the pic. heres the link :3gipad.bmp

Not true. See other threads in this forum.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on 3/12 a 64GB 3G - still no confirmation, but they either charged, or again authorized my credit card for the $887. Not sure if that means it's shipping soon - dont know why they would again be authorizing the charge. I have a trip this Thursday, probably highly unlikely I'll have it by Wednesday, but nobody on the damn play better bust out an iPad, and it better be on my porch when I get home Friday! ;)

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on 3/12 a 64GB 3G - still no confirmation, but they either charged, or again authorized my credit card for the $887. Not sure if that means it's shipping soon - dont know why they would again be authorizing the charge. I have a trip this Thursday, probably highly unlikely I'll have it by Wednesday, but nobody on the damn play better bust out an iPad, and it better be on my porch when I get home Friday! ;)

This coming Saturday the 3G enabled iPad will be unleashed on the United States.

OP
B

blake

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This coming Saturday the 3G enabled iPad will be unleashed on the United States.
God I hope you're right. Every person I speak with through Apple chat is suggesting ordering online vs. instore pickup

Most reactions

Latest posts