What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combines TouchRetouch with the ability to draw and add text?

TomJS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for an app that combines the features in TouchRetouch with basic drawing/paint features.

Ultimately I want to take a picture of a house with trees and rocks in the front lawn, touch out the trees and draw shapes for patios, walls, gardens on the image to give homeowners an idea of what the project will look like.

It needs to be quick and simple, anyone know of something like this?
I appreciate and help provided.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Why not just use TouchRetouch to do that part, then export the picture to any one of a dozen drawing apps. That way you get the best tools for each part of the job, instead of what would probably be one app with mediocre tools for the whole job.

Hold in mind that I'm not familiar with TochRetouch, so I'm only guessing that it is what you are currently using to remove elements of the picture. If it doesn't do the job, perhaps Photoshop Touch will work, and it does have drawing tools. The stamp tool is what you use for removing unwanted features.

If structured drawing; Skitch can quickly add annotations to a pictures. It is, however, fairly limited in pallet and tool choice. A good vector based drawing app would be Inkpad. For freehand drawing it's hard to beat SketchBook.

And that's about all the apps that I have that might fit what you're trying to do.

Most reactions

Latest posts