What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clickable Documents Scanned PDF

VDubJae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently seeking how to take a scanned document, one that has boxes on it to where on paper I have to check good, fair, or poor on it and use this on my ipad, so when ever i open the document, i just have to press on the appropriate box and it checks the box for me and will remain there so this can be printed out. Also it needs to have signature abilities for my directors and I can sign and date this form. I am not sure if anything like this exsists, but please let me know if anything like this is out there.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
VDubJae said:
I am currently seeking how to take a scanned document, one that has boxes on it to where on paper I have to check good, fair, or poor on it and use this on my ipad, so when ever i open the document, i just have to press on the appropriate box and it checks the box for me and will remain there so this can be printed out. Also it needs to have signature abilities for my directors and I can sign and date this form. I am not sure if anything like this exsists, but please let me know if anything like this is out there.

Actually there are a lot of Apps which allow you to set marks on a pdf, as well as signing etc. However you will not find an app which identifies from a scanned document which places are for checking off and which are for signing...

Another thing woul dbe to pass the form you scanned to a formular- app where you have to design your form yourself - check out iAuditor for this or FormConnect...

Hope this helps

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Most reactions

Latest posts