What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Expert Problem

cocotoast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,

i just purchased pdf expert so that i can have clients sign a contract on the ipad instead of printing out the contract. i have tested it out, but as soon as i sign the document and email it to myself, the signature does not show when i open the document.

how do i fix this?

thank you!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you opening the document in the native iPad mail app? If so, don't worry. It has a very limited PDF viewing capability and cannot display annotated PDFs 'properly' - i.e. it cannot display the annotations, but they are there! Hold your finger on the displayed PDF and then open it in your main PDF app. It should display OK there.

Tim
Scotland

famerbeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Publisher file. I want to take the printout of the whole text which is visible on screen but the print is cut on all the sides and the entire text is not printed.

sand6319

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,

i just purchased pdf expert so that i can have clients sign a contract on the ipad instead of printing out the contract. i have tested it out, but as soon as i sign the document and email it to myself, the signature does not show when i open the document.

how do i fix this?

thank you!!

I do this with witness statements.

After they sign, save a copy, then email it.

XjaysenX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PDf Expert Math

I use PDF expert on as a tool for reports that I have employees use in the field. I have about 26 ipads in the field. On a form that I have created, on some ipads it will automatically do the math on the sheet that I have created, and on some it does not. I can even email the exact sheet to another ipad, and it will do the math, where on another it will not. Can anyone help me with this??

Most reactions