What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning the Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello,

I've got an iPad Air 2. Because Apple put an anti-glare coating on the screen, the screen cleaner that I use is practically worthless. All it does is streak up the screen. Can anyone recommend a good screen cleaner? Thanks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
OK - you started a thread recently last month HERE on the same topic - so why are you asking the same question rather than replying to your own previous thread? I've had the iPad Air 2 since Dec '14 and simply use a slightly dampened mircorfiber cloth to clean the screen - you never provided the type of 'screen cleaner' you are using in that thread, but one w/ 'harsh' chemicals might damage the oleophobic coating - please add to your previous discussion rather than fragmenting the posts w/ a new thread on the same topic - Dave :)

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Because while I appreciate everyone's help, I still don't have any answers that I'm happy with.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use nothing but a dry terry cloth towel on my iPad Air 2. It works perfectly.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Because while I appreciate everyone's help, I still don't have any answers that I'm happy with.

I am going to close this thread @Knightoftheapp. I agree with @giradman and feel that we can keep your thread to one discussion. If you are not happy with the previous responses, maybe be more specific to what you are driving at.

Thanks for your understanding. With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums ADMIN | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts