What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-glare screen protector?

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, they don't go on easily. I got the iLuv anti glare screen protector from Amazon. They give you two. The first one is sure to have bubbles when you put it on. The second may go on with only a few bubbles.

I first got a regular protector. Same problem, the first was very bad, but the second went on well. I then got the anti glare protectors. I took off the original and put on the first anti glare one. It had bubbles anyway. I took it off and applied the second. The first had removed most of the dust. I only have a few bubbles near the edge of the panel. None of the bubbles are on the screen itself, so I am happy with it.

You will not get the first one on without bubbles. I recommend buying the two pack from Amazon for the best result.

Diane's iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I applied the Shieldview Anti-glare screen protector from Speck. It was $16 for two shields and a cleaning cloth from amazon. It went on with no problems in less than five minutes. No bubbles except a tiny loose spot on the edge from when I applied the skin.

There is an easy technique to use that is demonstrated on you-tube. And, it is imperative that the screen be absolutely clean and free of specks. Search you-tube for Shieldview speck anti-glare screen shield for iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts