What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ChangeCarrier

Emileb420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason, the ChangeCarrier app won't load for me. Instead, I just see a quick flash of the screen and then it crashes back to the home screen. Any ideas?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't need to delete backgrounder, you just need to make an exception for the crashing app IN backgrounder. Lots of apps are not compatible with the way backgrounder works. Just open it up and add the app to the excluded list.
That's assuming you want to continue to use backgrounder!

OP
E

Emileb420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, after having Backgrounder installed for a few days, I didn't really notice much different, but it could be that I just don't understand how I'm supposed to use it.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emileb420 said:
Well, after having Backgrounder installed for a few days, I didn't really notice much different, but it could be that I just don't understand how I'm supposed to use it.

Yes, it takes a little learning to get it to work. I always used it for YouTube, to let videos load and then watch them.

Most reactions

Latest posts