What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some apps don't work, advice anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixGerit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
so, my problem is that some apps don't work. When I open them I get a black screen for a second and then I'm back on the home screen. When I double tap the Home button, their icon is there with other opened apps. They just won't load. I've tried resetting, safe mode, even jailbreak again (not restoring from a backup afterwards), but nothing works. Sometimes an older version helps, but not very often. Some of those apps are for example Contre Jour (but earlier version works), Plants vs. Zombies HD (earlier version doesn't help), PKGbackup or IAPFree. Most of the apps are okay, however. Can anyone help?

My iDevice is iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1, jailbroke with Absinthe 2.0.4.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you mention tweaks which specifically bypass paying for content via iTunes you are both breaking our rules and stealing!

Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!
Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.
Please review all our forum rules here

We don't support members who run into problems when they are using pirated / cracked apps, since these are invariably contributing to the problems and of course, more importantly, are also illegal. Jailbreaking is NOT about obtaining paid apps for free.

/CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions