1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Some apps don't work, advice anyone?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by NixGerit, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NixGerit

NixGerit iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    so, my problem is that some apps don't work. When I open them I get a black screen for a second and then I'm back on the home screen. When I double tap the Home button, their icon is there with other opened apps. They just won't load. I've tried resetting, safe mode, even jailbreak again (not restoring from a backup afterwards), but nothing works. Sometimes an older version helps, but not very often. Some of those apps are for example Contre Jour (but earlier version works), Plants vs. Zombies HD (earlier version doesn't help), PKGbackup or IAPFree. Most of the apps are okay, however. Can anyone help?

My iDevice is iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1, jailbroke with Absinthe 2.0.4.
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    Since you mention tweaks which specifically bypass paying for content via iTunes you are both breaking our rules and stealing!

We don't support members who run into problems when they are using pirated / cracked apps, since these are invariably contributing to the problems and of course, more importantly, are also illegal. Jailbreaking is NOT about obtaining paid apps for free.

/CLOSED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.