What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cellular data purchase not working?

Theguitarhero777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i have had an iPad 3G for awhile now and have been using the 2gb data plan. I ran out of data day before my auto-renewal date so I decided to buy some more and it took forever so I checked it and I tried it again. Still didn't work after 12 hours. So I decided to cancel my account and I made a new one. It kept giving me errors when trying to create an account but I finally did but no data. So I try and buy some and it keeps saying "AT&T is not able to process your request. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please try again later. (OEP9999)" after it shows me my bill and I push submit. Please help.

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Call AT&T.

I don't know what happened in the first part, but it is possible that they locked your account when an apparently new user tried to activate data on the same device.

Just a guess, but that's all I've got.

mopar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to settings and reset network settings. That should boot you to the network.

Most reactions

Latest posts