What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 Cellular Data Not working

sarahlou1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I activated 3G cellular data with AT&T and it automatically billed after 30 days. Now it shows that I have 2g bit it will not let me access the Internet. I cancelled the plan to try and start again, and now it will not let me log in. So frustrating any suggestions. Keeps saying wrong mail and password. Also, will not send me new password to my e-mail

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I activated 3G cellular data with AT&T and it automatically billed after 30 days. Now it shows that I have 2g bit it will not let me access the Internet. I cancelled the plan to try and start again, and now it will not let me log in. So frustrating any suggestions. Keeps saying wrong mail and password. Also, will not send me new password to my e-mail

It may be easier to get a new microSIM and have an entirely fresh start. We've had a couple of members with a similar problem and they've resorted to that 'solution' in the end.

Tim

OP
S

sarahlou1970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. I was thinking that was the deal. A trip to the apple store I suppose. How long does it usually take?

Most reactions

Latest posts