What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed Up With iPad Case?

JudithC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive got a Zagg Folio which has a keyboard included. Beautiful, slim, feels nice, has magnet to turn off iPad - just right. Had a Belkin and want to throw it away, would do if it didn't cost so much..... very happy with the Zagg, had it for months now and the service is fantastic with these guys....

AaronB.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JudithC said:
Ive got a Zagg Folio which has a keyboard included. Beautiful, slim, feels nice, has magnet to turn off iPad - just right. Had a Belkin and want to throw it away, would do if it didn't cost so much..... very happy with the Zagg, had it for months now and the service is fantastic with these guys....
Do you have the old model of the Zagg folio keyboard case for the ipad 2. I recently did. The older case looked just like the newer one they made except they fixed the defect in the older Zagg cases. The older Zagg case wouldn't really close all of the way and didn't feel secure. But If you do have the old one I would suggest that you go back to the zagg store/booth and ask them to exchange it. I purchased my keyboard for 50 bucks of some guy on craigslist and I exchanged my old case for the new one within a week at the west fields mall.

JudithC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have the new case. The only thing that went wrong with that was the silicon pad at the top of the keyboard broke off. Zagg replaced it straight away - no questions asked and I also got 3 spare ones, great service and I love my case....

Most reactions

Latest posts