What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

case lock/unlock button

erniepru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where in settings is the case/unlock on/off button? On my IPad 3 it was there under the lock/unlock in settings. IPad Air doesn't have this.

How do I get my screen to turn off when my case is closed?

Thank you.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where in settings is the case/unlock on/off button? On my IPad 3 it was there under the lock/unlock in settings. IPad Air doesn't have this. How do I get my screen to turn off when my case is closed? Thank you.
It will appear as soon as you install the case on your device. Then you'll find it in Settings - General.

OP
erniepru

erniepru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is in the case and is not under auto lock and restrictions. The case does have the sleep magnets but does not put the pad to sleep.
All I have is auto lock and restrictions. No case cover turn on/off. nothing in the restrictions.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try resetting your iPad:
Press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, release both and let the iPad power up,

Probably the magnets are misaligned, and that's why you don't get the button.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you not get this option?

image-2964409926.png

Most reactions

Latest posts