What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrier for iPad

avecamour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bought a cellular iPad 4. I would like to know what carrier you are using.

Carrier: Maxis, DiGi, Celcom?
Monthly cost:
Monthly given data:
Monthly usage:
Reception: strong, good, weak?

My mobile phone on my iPhone is already RM48+RM48, 400 minutes and 1g data. My home is unifi RM150. My office is Maxis wireless broadband RM99.
I don't really want to spend more, but I do find that iPad without cellular can be abit hard on my business and inconvenient. Just want to find out your opinion of your carrier you are using. Thanks.

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good day to you,

Welcome to Malaysian Dedicated iPad Forum.

I am having iPad 2 with WiFi /3G, I am using the DiGi Prepaid with RM100.00 for three months.

On top of it, my office and my house is using Unifi as well.

IMO, it is better to have a WiFi/3G iPad, so that you can communicate with others everywhere easily. ^^

OP
avecamour

avecamour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How's the reception for DiGi? Are u in Klang Valley? I think that's great RM 100 per quarter. How much data? Thanks.

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How's the reception for DiGi? Are u in Klang Valley? I think that's great RM 100 per quarter. How much data? Thanks.

Good day,

1) I am not only using it in Klang Valley. In fact, my iPad 2 is my GPS. I like to use the Maps during the travel time. You can refer to one of my videos and it is fun : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtfOJAxLBEA.

2) According to the web- Speed: 384Kbps download, 128Kbps upload. But I will open my WiFi mode and it will automatically turn to 3G mode whenever I am out of the property.

Most reactions

Latest posts