What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capture Lead to Booked Appointment

Rescon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I co-own a small specialty contracting company and we have been using the iPad since its inception for project pic's, to sales presentations to project estimates. I am now going to split off and start a small division doing something very specific. New company, no overlap at all. Is there a iPad app that can allow me to capture a lead from a phone call where I could book an appointment with the prospect all from my iPad and have the appointment populate into a specific schedule? I will be on the road most all the time so my office phone will be forwarded to my iPhone. Prospect calls, wants to meet for a quote, I open the app, take their info, and book and app't which populates to a schedule. It would be great if after that prospect becomes a client, I could somehow use the collected info to dump into say a database system or Quickbooks for the accounting side of things. FYI, I plan on having a all Apple product based computer system. iMac, iPad, iPhone and Quickbooks for Mac.
Any help would be great and much appreciated

HP

Most reactions

Latest posts