What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant see google+ on safari..

alexbalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I cant see google+ on my ipad's safari lately... Any of you have the same problem? How do i fix it?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

I hope someone will be along soon with an answer to your question.

Tim
Scotland

Troybal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I used to view Google+ just fine on Safari on my iPad. But not any longer, I just get a blank page. I tried deleting cookies and history but that did nothing. Of course a power down/up did not solve it either. Any help is appreciated.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I cant see google+ on my ipad's safari lately... Any of you have the same problem? How do i fix it?

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I'm assuming that you mean to the right of the URL box, the 'Google' box has disappeared in the browser - correct? If not sorry - :(

If not already done, bring up the multitasking bar (by using multiple fingering gesturing or by double pressing the home button); then find and press on 'Safari' until the icon starts to jiggle - hit the 'circled -' to force the app to close - hit the home button again and restart 'Safari' - if that does not solve the problem, then 'restart' (and if not effective, 'reset') your iPad - Directions HERE - if none of these suggestions works, then please post back for further advice (also, assume you have an iPad2 upgraded to iOS5?) - good luck!

Last edited:
OP
A

alexbalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for your answer but no, i mean i cant see my google+ profile at all. All i see is a url indicating that the page has loaded and a blank white page. In fact, i just found out i have the sameproblem with my yahoo mail page. White blank page as well...

Troybal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Giradman I tried your suggestions but it has not worked. Yes I have an iPad2 with IOS5. It worked after IOS5 upgrade as well. Same issue as Alexbalt.
Currently I did what you stated as well as this. Clear History/cookies, reset iPad.

Update: I did a RESTORE from Backup, this made my iPad2 like new, and yes now Google+ works in Safari. However now I cant pair my ipad to my iTunes. So I have a real basic iPad2 now.

Most reactions

Latest posts