What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get music to sync?

Motorbones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the music to sync into my iPad 1. They're the CDs I loaded into iTunes from my hard drive. I know it's got to be simple, but something isn't allowing it. Any suggestions on what to check? Thanks...:confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, as I think it might receive better attention there. I hope that this is OK.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!!!

It's not a problem - don't worry - it's been a slow day moderating so I get to the trivial problems then....:(

I'm sure you'll get a response soon. Remember it's a world-wide forum so time zones and the like come into play and some Members are asleep....

Thanks for your post and have fun...

Tim

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the music to sync into my iPad 1. They're the CDs I loaded into iTunes from my hard drive. I know it's got to be simple, but something isn't allowing it. Any suggestions on what to check? Thanks...:confused:

Try not to sync, but simply to copy. Drag the selected songs into the iTunes song area, and from there drag it to the iPad area.

Who needs to sync songs.

Most reactions

Latest posts