1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Itunes help for newuser

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by oldlady, May 8, 2011.

1. oldlady

oldlady iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi . I have some music on itunes and now have ipad(1) ,Have set up an ID and connected ipad to computer and it "synced" my music). First question -what does that mean?
    Second question can I transfer this music to ipad and hear it.( it comes from my own CDs) . If so how- please tell me on idiot language please!

Thank you :confused:
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Wow - you're moving quickly towards being an expert. If you've sync'd your music with your iPad that means it should have copied all your music from iTunes on your PC to your iPad. Have a look, on your iPad, in the iPod (note the spelling) app on the iPad Home page. You should (fingers crossed) find it all there somewhere and hopefully (fingers crossed again!) be able to play it!!

There's no problem at all in transferring all your CDs to your iPad - there are many ways to do that, but I'm going to let someone else answer that question - another way of saying I'm not so sure myself...:(

I've moved these posts to the Help section too, because I think they'll get better attention there - you're not a New User any longer. Anyone who has mastered iTunes and music sync moves into Expert territory!!

Tim
  3. oldlady

oldlady iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW- just played James Taylor- what a difference a vowel makes :) ipod not ipad. where do they tell you that? THanks so much - one happy old lady!!!