1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can't get landscape mode in GoodReader

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Bocaire, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Bocaire

Bocaire iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I finally resolved all the file managing activities in GoodReader. But I am not able to get the iPad to view in Landscape mode, when I am in GoodReader.

I set up two folders in GoodReader, one for Pictures, and one for Videos. I loaded in lots of MOV and MP4 video files, and also a bunch of JPG files for the pictures.

I have no trouble getting into landscape mode in all my other iPad 2 activities - just by rotating the iPad.

But when I am viewing files inside of GoodReader, everything stays in portrait mode, and I cannot get landscape mode to work. For my videos, which are usually in Landscape mode, this makes the viewable image much smaller than I would like.

Am I erring somewhere, or does GoodReader just not suport landscape mode?

Bocaire