What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My case stands too upright in landscape

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is therefore quite awkward because it falls below the eye level. I would like a case that allows you to use various angles in landscape so it can be tilted slightly or quite a lot. The portrait view is fine because the case can stand at an angle, but I like to use the iPad mostly in the landscape mode as you get a bigger view of things when you are browsing or watching video.

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
You don't say what case you have.... I have the Apple case and it's okay for my use... not the best looking thing in the world, but functional for me....

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Apple case because mine is the same way. And it isn't exactly stable in that configuration either...the slightest bit of turbulence on an airplane, for example, usually sends it tipping over one way or the other.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
You are right, it's not very stable in that position... I never use that position so I really don't think about it......

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is, laying it down on an airplane your neck starts to hurt looking almost straight down, even with the little prop it has. That and if I'm sitting at my desk trying to play SNES with the WiiMote.

Most reactions

Latest posts