What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get google maps to function right in ipad 3G OS 6 and iPhone OS6

gsouth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get google maps to work right on my iPhone and iPad. I am not talking about an app, just going to the web browser and pulling up google maps. Google maps, which had been so reliable, now doesn't seem
to work. I can pull up the maps but the buttons and features don't seem to work right. Is it due to OS6?

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gsouth said:
I can't get google maps to work right on my iPhone and iPad. I am not talking about an app, just going to the web browser and pulling up google maps. Google maps, which had been so reliable, now doesn't seem
to work. I can pull up the maps but the buttons and features don't seem to work right. Is it due to OS6?

Hi,
Yeah Sorry here, the old Google Maps is gone and now everyone is having problems with their maps.

The Maps on iPad will be fixed someday, but no one knows when.
We all are rooting for sooner than later...

I used to be able to see the deer horns on my balcony on Street View...
But now that's gone,,, boo!!

Chas

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

gsouth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info redhotpoker.. Not having maps is a big deal for me since I use the maps in my job. Oh we'll.

Richie3336

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try Live Street View, it's a paid app with a free version that seems to us google maps as well as street view as well,

Wolf359

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's an app called maps+ that uses both apples maps app and google maps and gives you street view in both modes

Dungers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple has stopped working with google maps. They have launced their own maps. Try out this in itunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts