What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot set up Microsoft Outlook Exchange email on my ipad2

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score

These are very good instructions, but my dilemma is as follows.

I am unable to transfer my MS Outlook 2003 folders from my pc to ipad2.

Let me begin:

Ø I have FIOS with a Verizon email.
Ø The emails from my Verizon account are linked to MS Outlook 2003 on my home pc.
Ø I was able to sync my ipad2 for my Verizon account, but unable to map it to the MS Outlook.

As I understand, we are unable to create folders in ipad2 Mail which is very frustrating. How can I transfer the folders that are currently in the MS Outlook to my ipad2?

Thanks………..

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KLFarris - I did the same with my work email

on my iPhone and just leave it turned off most of the time. No binging or bonging unless I want it. I also have another six email accounts running all of which are turned off save one that I am actively using.

pdxgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your enviroment is on exchange 2007 or 2010, make sure that your IT department has your account to "Include inheritable permissions from this object's parent" checked in the security > Permissions settings of your Active Directory account.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you can access your work email via a OWA portal, then you should be able to access it via your iPad. With mine, the domain is optional.

Most reactions

Latest posts