What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMExhange2

guyfulcher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an application I installed on my ipad that is not working. iMExhange2 was developed to give the user access to Outlooks Tasks and Notes. It utilizes the same login fields as the Mail application uses to access Outlook Exchange email. Unfortunately using the same settings as email, I am getting the error “There was a problem accessing the account. Please check the account settings.â€

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have an answer for this, so hopefully someone will be able to come along and assist...

I am posting to ask you to not post the same question in four different forums. That is against forum policy and could have been treated as spam (deleted without warning).

Please, one post for one topic. Please read the rules in my signature.

Thanks.

Marilyn

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Unless someone else happens to be using the same app you're probably going to have to contact the developer. Here is their support site. rerlsoft

I noticed one of the items in the FAQ is; how to I know if my exchange server is compatible withe free version of the app, and i says to assume it is not. (not an exact quote).

Most reactions

Latest posts